DR. JONATHAN BERNARD YADUMA
DR. JONATHAN BERNARD YADUMA, is an Indigene of Hong Local Government Area of Adamawa State, Born on 30-June-1969.For his early education career, he attended Demsawo Primary between 1977-1982 and between 1987-1988 he attended College of Preliminary Studies in Adamawa State. after which he gained admission to the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and obtained B.Sc. Chemistry in 1999. Dr. Jonathan B. Yaduma bagged his M. Tech in Analytical Chemistry from Federal University of Technology Yola. In 2016 he obtained his Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry in the same University of Technology, Yola. Dr. Jonathan B. Y. started his civil service career as a research technologist II in National Institute of Freshwater Fisheries Research, New Bussa Niger State in 2002 and was promoted to research technologist I in 2006. In 2007 he was transferred to the College to start Lecturing job as Lecturer II. He rose to the rank of Principal Lecturer in 2020.
Key Responsibilities Handled:
1. HOD Basic Sciences FCFFT, Baga Maiduguri, Borno State – 2018 to 2021.
2. Facilitator (2021, 2020 & 2009) On Water Quality Management, A Training Programme for Unemployed Youths and Women in Northeast, Nigeria.
3. Coordinator of Entrepreneur Centre of FCFFT. Baga, Maiduguri Borno State 2017 to date.
4. A Member of Promotion Committee for both Senior and Junior Staff of FCFFT. Baga Maiduguri Borno State, 2012 & 2019.
5. Supervisor of final Year Students Projects both Higher National Diploma (HND) and Ordinary National Diploma (OND), FCFFT. Baga Maiduguri Borno State.
6.Coordinator of Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) 2009 – 2012.
7. Teaching Students of FCFFT. Baga, Maiduguri Borno State - 2008 to date.
8. Organized Quarterly Meeting of SIWES Coordinators of Tertiary Institutions in Borno and Yobe States, at FCFFT Baga Maiduguri, Borno State.
9. Placement and Supervision of Students on Industrial Training.
A. Chemical Society of Nigeria.
B. Associate Member of Fishery Society of Nigeria.